cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4520 unable to connect to new router

LisaPitman
Apprentice

I have seen several messages where people are having issues connecting to wifi because you are not getting the password screen to come up. Has anyone actually figured out how to get connected to wifi? I got a new router and ever since I can not get connected. I had no issues on the last router. Same router just had to get a new one. I am trying to connect to the 2.4 but I am not getting the password screen so therefore it gives error when trying to connect. HELP before I throw this thing in the trash!!!!

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Lisa,

Greetings.  Please rerun the setup software on your computer. This should give you the opportunity to choose a new SSID or enter the password for your new wireless network.  The printer requires a 2.4 GHz broadcast that supports WPA2 / AES encryption.  Please ensure your new network meets these requirements before you begin.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements