cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 How to recycle an unsupported model

RWfromDenver
Apprentice

I have a Pixma G6020 that I'd like to recycle, but since it's an [old] unsupported model, it doesn't appear in the dropdown menu and thus I can't purchase a return label.

Does anyone out there know if this means Canon doesn't want it back... or if they'd still take it for recycling but I have to send it a different way?  Thanks for any responses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I literally looked at that 3 times! 🤦‍♂️

Give them a call next week. 800-385-2155. At the prompt, tell the system you need help placing an order. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hey there!

You can recycle it locally wherever electronics are recycled or go to our page HERE

Once you're there, just type in  "PIXMA G" it will then pre-populate the rest like so:

Stephen_0-1713104650294.png

Thank you for the quick reply I appreciate it!  But the G6020 is not on the list, it's the G620 which is a photo printer not a general purpose like mine.  I didn't know if they would reject it if it doesn't match.  And quite unfortunately the electronics recycling service in my area only removes materials of concern, but Canon claims 100% recycling... that's why I'd rather pay the fee to send it back.

I literally looked at that 3 times! 🤦‍♂️

Give them a call next week. 800-385-2155. At the prompt, tell the system you need help placing an order. 

Oh great a phone number!  I appreciate that for real; Canon doesn't have a CS number on the site that I could find, so I'll definitely give them a call Monday.  Thanks again! 

Announcements