cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing only in black and white - PIXMA TS6320

CalebM
Apprentice

I have a TS6320 inkjet printer.  Because most of what I print is in black and white, with time the color cartridges stop working (this happened with my last Canon printer too) -- even to the point where "deep cleaning" doesn't work.  So I've decided that I want the printer to behave like a black-and-white printer.  Indeed, I would buy such a printer from Canon if they made one, but I don't think they do.  I have gone into the printer settings and told the printer to use only the thick black cartridge, but when I do that, the black images come out too light and faded.  If I just select "grayscale" for all my images, then that setting accesses the color cartridges, and the resulting printouts do have colors, but they are the wrong colors.

Is there a way for me to turn this printer into a black-and-white printer only?  I really don't want to have to buy a laser printer if I can avoid it.

By the way, if there is a way to turn my documents to black and white before printing them, I am open to that.  Most of them are PDFs, and I cannot afford to purchase the full version of Adobe Acrobat.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements