cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on CorelDraw 2020 Mac

mtp1025
Apprentice

Hi! I have the Canon G3020 connected to my Mac (Monterey 12.3) via AirPrint.  
My problem is it doesn't print what is in my CorelDraw Document (1:1). Here's what happens when I print on different softwares:

CorelDraw
Document Paper Setting: Letter
Printer Paper: Letter
Error 2114
**If I use my HP Printer with the same document settings, it prints correctly so the problem is not with CorelDraw.
I tried with different settings on the document:
A) Match Orientation and size - it gives 2114 error, if I print anyway, the image in my document is scaled down
B) Match Orientation - it gives 2114 error, if I print anyway, the image in my document is scaled down but the bottom portion of my image is not printed.
C) Use printer default - it gives the 2114 error, same output as B.

I have checked the document paper size setting and it is in Letter. I have set the paper setting in my printer in Letter but it still will not print 1:1 as in document.

PDF
No problem with the print

MS Word
No problem with the print

I hope someone can help me. I have the Canon G3020 driver installed.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello! 

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA G3020 isn't sold or supported by our team here in the United States. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements