cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing direct to disc on a PIXMA iP7260

Ewik
Apprentice

Hello;

I've been trying to print direct to disc using Disketch Plus by NCH software but haven't been able to correctly position the print onto the disc, most of the ink is going onto the disc tray.

Is there a way other than trial-and-error and wasting a lot of ink to correctly position the image before pressing the "print" button?

I've also tried using "My Image Garden" that came with the iP7260 but encountered the same problem of positioning the ink where it's wanted.

Ewik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Kristoff;

I have traced the problem to an outdated version of "My Image Garden". I've updated the software to Ver.3.6.4 and practiced using it. The problem has been solved.

Ewik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, Ewik!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

G'day to the forum;

The short answer re the operating system is "Windows 10 Pro 64-bit".

A more detailed answer can be found on my website at:

Ewik

Hello Kristoff;

I have traced the problem to an outdated version of "My Image Garden". I've updated the software to Ver.3.6.4 and practiced using it. The problem has been solved.

Ewik

Announcements