cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer with auto duplex scan to replace PIXMA MX922

aalauf
Apprentice

Ok, My mx922 is dead, so I am looking for possible replacements. Has canon got ANY printer/scanner combos that have Auto-Duplex-Scan ? I keep looking, but I have not found any yet, at least among printers they are still selling. For that matter, compared to my MX922, most of the printers I've seen so far are definitely inferior. Is the Auto_Duplex_Scan a dead feature for some reason ? I also have problems with those stupid back feeders, they won't fit where I want the printer. I may have to try other companies, but my experience is that everyone copies everyone else, and all the others will likely be the same.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi aalauf,

None of the models available in the PIXMA line of printers have auto duplex scanning capabilities.

You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Monday through Saturday, 9am to 9pm. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

kjrhammer
Apprentice

Did you find a printer with those features? I'm in the same boat - my MX922 just died.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please use the information provided by Patrick.  A Canon sales representative can help you find the right device that has the features you are looking for that fits your budget.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements