cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mp600 have hard drive

nunu
Apprentice
my printer of 5 years recently quit working. Now that it is not working how do I clear the memory on it? Does it have a hard drive that I can pull out?
TIA
1 REPLY 1

Julius
Rising Star

Hello nunu,

The PIXMA MP600 does not contain any built-in hard drive or memory, so there is no need to worry!  We would recommend setting the printer back to its factory default settings as follows:

1. Press the <HOME> (A) button.

2. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel (B) or the right / left arrow to select [Settings], then press the <OK> (C) button.

3. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel (B) or the right / left arrow to select [Device settings], then press the <OK> button.

4. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel (B) or the up / down arrow to select [Reset settings], then press the <OK> button.

5. Use the Easy-Scroll wheel or the up / down arrow to select [Yes] on the confirmation screen and then press <OK>.
  6. Press the <HOME> button to return to the HOME menu.

Note: Changes the settings back to the default (factory settings), except for the language for LCD messages and the position of the print head.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements