cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iX6820 won't print teal

amitc
Apprentice

Hello! 

I got this printer in October, have installed the most up-to-date driver and have only used this printer for black and white as well as smaller colour projects until now. I've tried printing a few different ways (directly from my illustrator file, PDF, JPG in both CMYK and RGB profiles) and it will not print teal. It's coming out as a rich cyan. There is yellow and red in this design which seem to be printing fine. I've run a colour test and it looks normal. I contacted the support chat and he had me try 20 different things and nothing worked.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried different paper stocks and nothing helps. 

I've tried printing it on my low quality Epson all in one and the colour looks fine but I would love my high quality printer to actually be able to be used as intended especially since I'm a freelance graphic designer and rely on this printer for mockups. 

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi amitc,

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

If using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

Are you using Canon paper?  If not, who is the manufacturer of the paper and what paper type is it?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm having the same problem. I have not printed teal until now. And it won't print. it comes out blue. Any help? I have a the canon Pixma iX6820. printing on all different types of paper, I've tried all types of programs with the same image. The image prints just fine in my ET-4700, but not with my pixma. Can you help please? (all ink cartridges have ink and are still fairly new)

Tine
Apprentice

Hello!

I'm wondering if you find a solution to this issue? Thanks

Announcements