cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9020 - Colors are dull, viewing in Easy-PhotoPrint EX and printed photo

mdabulskis
Apprentice

When I view my photos on my computer screen, they are vibrant and bold.  When I view them in Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, the colors are dull and washed out.  What I'm seeing in the print program is what is printing out on my printer (TS9020).  I shouldn't need to adjust every photo since my original file has vibrant colors.  In Settings, I changed the Print Quality to Quality Priority, if it helped at all, it was miniscule.  Any other suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mdabulskis
Apprentice

I have solved my problem on my own.  It is the Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.  I have printed the same photo using PhotoShop Elements and it prints beautifully.  Of course the Easy-PhotoPrint program is easier to use, but from now on I'll go to the extra effort of printing from PhotoShop Elements.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mdabulskis
Apprentice

I have solved my problem on my own.  It is the Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.  I have printed the same photo using PhotoShop Elements and it prints beautifully.  Of course the Easy-PhotoPrint program is easier to use, but from now on I'll go to the extra effort of printing from PhotoShop Elements.

Announcements