cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS3522 - Where is the Serial Number?

SoFarNotHappy
Apprentice

Can't get drivers or even REGISTER my new TS3522 printer because I'm finding no Serial Number that the Product screen on Canon's site will accept.

On the back of the printer, right beside a barcode, is a number "QC7-1389-DB01-01" and a number further left which is labelled FCC ID.  On the top line of that label is:  "Canon Multifunction Printer" and a number "K10529"

I tried the "QC7..." and the "K10..." (AND the K10 with a capital "O" just in case) but NOTHING satisfies the webform.

I have spent TOO MUCH TIME trying to complete setup on this printer already - actually only 2 minutes with the printer AND OVER AN HOUR ON THE PITIABLE WEBSITE!

I have enjoyed good use and long lives with ALL Canon products I've purchased over my 70+ lifespan.  But just completing setup on this Printer (actually, registering for first the website and then this forum) - both my end up being the death of me yet!

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi!  When looking at the back of your your PIXMA TS3522, the serial number is located on a white label on the left side of the printer.  This label will have the words "Serial Number" on it over a bar code, and under that bar code will be your serial number.  It should consist of 4 letters followed by 5 numbers (example ABCD12345).  The image below shows it highlighted in red.

1.jpg

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi!  When looking at the back of your your PIXMA TS3522, the serial number is located on a white label on the left side of the printer.  This label will have the words "Serial Number" on it over a bar code, and under that bar code will be your serial number.  It should consist of 4 letters followed by 5 numbers (example ABCD12345).  The image below shows it highlighted in red.

1.jpg

Hope this helps!

Danny:

Thank you, Kind Sir! No excuses for why I didn't see THAT label (as it was so inadequately labelled - who'd have thought to look for SERIAL NUMBER on a label!).
Announcements