cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5750 Error 1750

mikesglove
Apprentice

Hello.

I`ve recently replaced the ink cartridge with a non canon cartridge, however it is still compatible with this printer.

When i put the cartridge in the red light appears to indicate its read its there.  However i then get the error message 1750 saying "Appropriate ink tank is not installed.  Install the appropriate ink tank".

I can`t do anything with the menu as i can`t get rid of this error message.

Can anyone suggest how i sort this?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@mikesglove wrote:

Hello.

I`ve recently replaced the ink cartridge with a non canon cartridge, however it is still compatible with this printer.

When i put the cartridge in the red light appears to indicate its read its there.  However i then get the error message 1750 saying "Appropriate ink tank is not installed.  Install the appropriate ink tank".

I can`t do anything with the menu as i can`t get rid of this error message.

Can anyone suggest how i sort this?

Thanks.

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : MG5700 series : 1750

Only option, remove and reseat the cartridge.  Restart the printer.  If this doesn't resolve, then the 3rd party brand you have chosen is not compatible.  Another brand from another company maybe, but not the one you are trying to use it seems.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements