cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5320 B200 error

davestarcher
Apprentice

I've tried everything I could find online to resolve the B200 error on my Pixma MG5320. I've cleaned the print head.  I've removed all of the ink tanks. I've repositioned the print head in the center before powering on and then closing the lid when the print head moves to the left.  I tried holding down the Stop button while powering on to force a reset.  Nothing has worked.  I can't see anything physically wrong; no broken parts or strange noises.  Printer startup seems to be normal all the way until the end and the B200 error pops up.  I've tried starting up with the cover open and closed.  Nothing seems to clear it.

1 REPLY 1

DLWCanonTS9520
Apprentice

What I do know that the B200 error can be a failure of the print head. Mine just did the same thing. I removed the print head and went through a manual cleaning, but it didn't help. Still was getting the B200 error even after performing the other two things that was suggested. If I was definitely sure that the B200 error was the print head, I would order one from China as they have them at around $30.00 or so. Have purchased another printer as I needed one fairly quick from B&H. The upgrade program through Canon is a 10% discount and free shipping on purchasing another printer from them. I may still order another print head and see what happens as I really loved the functionality and user friendliness on the MX922. The only replacement (that I guess there is) is a Pixma TS9520. I purchased one but there are drastic differences in the functionality and user friendliness with it. I sent an email to Canon in regard to those differences.

Announcements