cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG 7720 only Black ink misaligned

bulaah
Apprentice

My Pixma MG 7720 printer was working fine. I ran out of most of the inks and swapped them out at the same time. Now the printer head is horizontally misaligned- but only the black ink. I did a nozzle cleaning a couple of times, did an auto alignment and a manual alignment. Nothing is improving. It is more noticeable on smaller type. Any insight would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Could you attach a copy of your nozzle check to your reply. This will help us troubleshoot the issue better. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Attaching one that I scanned. Please advise why I cannot get a better scan. This is a photo scan. I tried a document as well, both at the highest resolution. The rest are phone pics- hopefully you will be able to see the issue. This nozzle check page was just printed out. The page number 3 was printed after I did an auto head alignment. I couldn't find any info on how to interpret it and the type was still off, so I did a manual head adjustment after that. the type still hasn't improved as you can see in the third document that I've attached. Thanks. 

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5141 copy.jpg

   

Hi,

You can try and encoder cleaning by using the steps HERE

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements