cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G3202 Not printing Magenta and barely printing Cyan

XxTheRisenxX
Apprentice

I just got a new Pixma G3202, set everything up and printed a test page. all I got was Black and Yellow. I have tried Several regular cleans, a few deep cleans and a system clean and best I managed to get was Black and yellow, with a couple of the prints having a bit of Cyan on the first Cyan line then a couple times later back to nothing but black and yellow. I even tried setting the printer up on another computer to make sure it wasn't corrupted drivers or another issue on the primary computer it would be used on. Nothing I have done seems to work. 

The lines to the print head all are filled with. I pulled the color cartridge and cleaned the nozles with a q-tip and there is in fact red ink coming out and showing up on the q-tip. There is also blue ink all over the bottom of the cartridge. 

anyone got any other ideas to make this work before I return it?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have already checked Canons website for solutions and cant find any. Just tried removing all drivers and software and reinstaling using USB instead of network and still the same problem.

Hi,

I recommend you contact Canon support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST excluding holidays.

You will need to have a Canon account when you call. If you have not created account, please click HERE:

rencro
Apprentice

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue?

Announcements