cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C Cannot figure out how to print anything on 12x12 paper

runningwithlola
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a scrapbook page ready to print and I cannot figure out how to choose a 12x12 paper size from within any programs or even the printer itself to print it.

I first tried printing from within Photoshop and I cannot choose 12x12 paper. Or course I assumed this was because my version of Photoshop is really old.

So I uploaded a file to Google Drive and attempted to use the printer's LCD screen to choose the file on Google Drive (I was successful) but the only options I'm seeing for square sizes are 3.5x3.5, 4x4, or 5x5.  

Help??  I would like to be able to 
-print these file without having to go through the LCD screens
-print from my computer within specific programs if possible (like Photoshop)

Using Windows 11

14 REPLIES 14

Danny

Thanks for posting, runningwithlola!  So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I apologize!  I meant to include that.  I have the PIXMA TS9521C.

Thank you!

Hi,

What version of Windows or MacOS are you running? 

We look forward to your reply. 

I have Windows 11.

So you haven't answered this yet??? Are you kidding me???????

normadel
Authority
Authority

Print on a sheet that is larger than 12x12, and trim it with a scissor or paper cutter or ruler and a knife.

Very funny

Not being funny at all. I recently needed to print an 11x17" Word document. I do not have any 11x17 paper. So I printed it on 13x19 paper and trimmed it afterward.

If that sounds funny to you then do whatever you want.

It's funny to me that you gave me a completely useless answer.

If you are not going to explain how to do this then you are not being helpful in the least. 

Announcements