cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C AirPrint Issue, Randomly Printing CDs, and More

Lezliej
Contributor

Big mistake

I switched from HP, to a Canon TS9521C so that I could have the capability to print on 12x12 paper and cardstock. I am so unhappy with this printer. And, I can't find anywhere to complain. I would really like to return it, but I got it at Best Buy and it is out of the return window. The AirPrint never works properly. It is constantly trying to randomly print onto a CD, and I can't change that input with out turning off the printer all together. It is really difficult to switch back to the main paper tray after printing from the back. And the ink subscription isn't near as good as the HP instant ink. I really wish that I hadn't purchased this printer at all, and it wasn't cheap. I hope a Canon Customer service person sees this and can tell me if there is any solution. Also, my black ink is low, I have the subscription, it shows on backorder. I tried to cancel, unsuccessfully, and now I was just charged for it! NOT a happy customer.

1 REPLY 1

Lezliej
Contributor

I was able to find a place to chat with customer service. I guess I'm just stuck with a printer that I don't like. I am not impressed with anything about Canon, or their website

Announcements