cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 Multi-Page PDF Scans Broken Up into Multiple Files

Jebair
Apprentice

On a TS 9020 printer/scanner, I often scan multi-page documents into pdf format. The scanner is wirelessly connected to a 24" iMac running Ventura 13.3.1 OS. All software is up to date as far as I know. I have no problem scanning most things; the scanner works flawlessly. However, more often than not, the scanner somehow "loses connection" when scanning a second page of a multipage document. I get the following dialog box more often than not. When I close the box and then scan the document, it often works fine, but I have two separate documents instead of one. What is wrong?

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 9.33.07 AM.png 

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings page. Once it prints, please let us know what the signal strength is.

We look forward to your reply. 

Signal strength is 100%.

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Cannot provide any help to issue itself, but for those cases where two (or more) documents were created, you can create a combined PDF via Finder's Quick Actions.

In Finder, recommend renaming the separate documents to ensure they will be in alphabetical order such that they will determine the order of the pages in the final document.

Then, select all the documents to merge, right-click (Control-click) on the first document, then choose Quick Actions > Create PDF

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thank you, Ricky. I have found that I can also combine multiple individual pdfs in Preview by dragging them to the Thumbnails sidebar. But the scanner is supposed to do the work for me, yet it acts as if it loses connection after being connected to do the scan in the first place. 

Announcements