cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8220 print with vertical lines

n1sunrider
Apprentice

I’m having the exact same issues, only just 3 wks ago this started happening.  I have a canon ts8220.  It prints fine from my iPhone and iPad these lines court only when I print from my Mac Pro.  I repeatedly cleaned the heads did everything maintenance recommended.  My printer is 3-4 yrs old and just 3 wks ago it was printing nicely, no lines crisp prints.  Ugh!  🤦🏻‍♀️

Using MacOS 14.1.1 Sonoma

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, n1sunrider!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS is running on your Mac. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hey Danny, thx for responding so quickly.  I am on a MacBook Pro Sonoma 14.1.1  I've tried cleaning the printer, actually did it twice, I even opened up the back and carefully wiped the rollers.  The Horizontal lines which you can see on the photos I inserted below.  Both were printed on Portrait view.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Canon printerTS8220 -horizontal lines.Canon printerTS8220 -horizontal lines.directly printed from iPhonedirectly printed from iPhoneCanon printer TS8220Canon printer TS8220

Hi n1sunrider,

I can assist you with this issue, but would need a little more information:

Who is the manufacturer of the paper that you are printing on?

What kind of paper is it?

What size is the paper?

What applicaiton on your Mac are you using to print your images?

We look forward to your reply.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements