cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8120 ‪printer tray not pulled out completely, support code 1259

pwrichcreek
Enthusiast

This shows the paper tray is completely pulled out.

printer tray not pulled out completely showing tray 6X8.jpg

printer tray not pulled out completely showing tray 6X8.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Maybe there is a switch inside the slot where the tray goes that is sticking. Look inside and see if you can see anything like that.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

These photos show the underside of the printer where the tray is pushed into and the empty printer tray.

UNDERSIDE
printer tray underside of printer showing where printer goes 6X8.jpg

EMPTY TRAY

printer tray pulled out empty 6X8.jpg

I don't see anything that might be blocking.
Thanks for your help Jr,
Phil

Give Canon support a call. You would need to register your product on the Canon support site first. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

jr,

Thanks for the help and advice. I may give Best Buy, where I purchased it, a crack at it first. It's doubtless long since out of warranty, but I have Best Buy's pay-for support plan that may still cover it. I came here first instead, because I like to figure things out on my own when possible. ("On my own" includes help from folks like you🙂 )

I decided to purchase a replacement, a Canon MG2525. 4 hours installing, following prompts, online to Canon. No joy. I will return it to the vendor. It may be inappropriate for me to post this here. If so, I will not object if a moderator deletes it.

pwrichcreek
Enthusiast

I accidentally uploaded the same photo twice. Here is the photo showing the printer itself with the complete explanation.
printer tray not pulled out completely showing paper feed(2) annoated 6X8.jpg

Thanks for your help.
Phil

choo
Apprentice

I have the sam problem too. Mijn is TS8350. After several times doing the same. please help?

Hi Choo,

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product TS8350 appears to be a model not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only support Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you James, I will.

Have a great time!

Announcements