cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 Locked Up After Cartridge Replacement

keninaz
Apprentice

I have a canon ts3322 printer.

Both ink cartridges lit up so I replaced them.

Now the printer is locked up and will do nothing Just the black cartridge light blinks.

How do I reset this unit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know the purchase date of your printer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know the purchase date of your printer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I tried this and got a different error code. Now it says 3, what does that mean?

I am simply wanting to change cartridges because I thought it was telling me my cartridge was low but now I'm in a loop and lights just keep flashing.

Announcements