cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3300 Not Connected to Network

Shoppingirl
Apprentice

Suddenly the printer will not print from my desktop computer. I ran a network configuration page and it states "Not Connected to the Network". I called the technical department of my network provider and they said it was a Canon issue. Maybe something with the hardware....

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Shoppingirl!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and whether your printer normally communicates with your computer via a USB cable or via Wi-Fi. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Connected by a USB cable. Windows 10 operating system. 

Hi,

Was the usb cord always connected or did you connect it once you were unable to print via your wifi?

There are a few ways you can try to connect the printer back to your network. Please click HERE and scroll down and click on Wireless Help and then on WiFi printing. 

If you would like help in real time with this issue, you will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements