cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620a Which Side of Paper Gets Printed

toothfairy
Contributor

canon tr8620a printer - when you place the paper in the paper tray, is it the upward facing side that gets printed on or the downward facing side? important to know for printing photos where only 1 side of the paper should be printed on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

normadel
Authority
Authority

You mean you haven't even printed one page to see which side is printed on? You can put a little pencil mark on the top side, print a page, and look.

I'm sure you will find that the bottom side is the print side, as the paper is turned upside-down so it comes out with the ink on the front of the sheet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

normadel
Authority
Authority

You mean you haven't even printed one page to see which side is printed on? You can put a little pencil mark on the top side, print a page, and look.

I'm sure you will find that the bottom side is the print side, as the paper is turned upside-down so it comes out with the ink on the front of the sheet.

toothfairy
Contributor

Thanks for the response Normadel. The TR8620a is a brand new machine for me and as you may have noticed, I've put a ton of questions out there - actually just 4 - regarding the operation of the all-in-one. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed especially since it took an afternoon just to get the WiFi working and it looks like it was a bit too much for my brain. So I'm very appreciative that you have provided me with an answer and here's Bottoms Up!

Announcements