cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620 Only Printing One Color

zuccos
Apprentice

I have a TR8600 that shows that all ink colors have sufficient levels of ink, and when I print a nozzle check from the printer it shows correct with all colors. 

However, when printing form Windows 10 PCs I am not seeing all colors in the document.  

When I print a test page from my Windows 10 PCs the test page only prints in CYAN.

I've tried this from multiple PCs and it is the same result each time.  

Any ideas what would cause nozzle checks on the printer to show all colors, but then not use all colors when printing from a PC? 

6 REPLIES 6

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model Canon printer
 you are using. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

This is a Pixma TR8620 with firmware version 1.050, using default Windows Print Drivers  on Windows 10. 

Hi,

When you print a nozzle check, does it look like the example HERE

We look forward to your reply. 

Yes, it looks like pattern A (no gaps or breaks in the colors)

reffan
Apprentice

Did they ever find a solution?  Mine appears to be same/similar problem.  I get nothing out of Cyan 

Hi,

If you print the nozzle check any cyan does not appear, I recommend a cleaning and a possible deep cleaning. If cyan does appear on the nozzle check but not in your prints, make sure you have downloaded the Canon driver and are not using a built in Windows driver.

In some cases if you go into printers and scanners on Windows and select Add Printer, it will add a default Windows print driver. You will want to make sure you use the TR8600 series MP Driver Ver.1.04 listed HERE on the Canon website. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements