cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7020a printer getting error message, failed to respond.

rgainey
Apprentice

I bought a Pixma Tr7020a on Amazon, and it worked great for a couple of weeks,  Then all of a sudden it refused to print.  I returned it to Amazon and they sent me another one.  Again, it worked great at first, buty now it refuses to print.  I gety a messaghe that it has failed to respond, or it's in an error state.  I have tried multiple times to cancel an restart the job, but nothing helps.I had it connected wirelessly, so I canceled that connection and connected it with the cable.  Again, it worked great at first, then got temperamental again.  I'm about fed up with this printer - can anyone recommend another model that will work and keep working without me having to spend a thousand or more to get an office printer?  I just want a home printer that I can count on when I need it.  I can just send this one back to Amazon if I can find a good alternative.  Thanks  for letting me vent.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

At this time I recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

TCJake67
Apprentice

Same issue with my TR7020a, except for the working fine for the first few weeks.  It has always been "moody" and takes an enormous amount of time to finish a print job, only after spitting out 5-7 pages of gibberish ... something is wrong with it.  Canon's troubleshooting recommendations have not helped one bit.  

Announcements