cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 Stopped printing when I cleared a paper jam.

Daniffs2
Apprentice

What app is recommended to be able to print again on my Lenovo Chromebook? I have a TR4720 printer. 

I originally loaded Canon Print Service app, and it worked well.  Tonight I had a paperjam, cleared it, and lost the printing ability as the advanced setting did not show the Canon print service as an option.  I uninstalled it, loaded it again, and it is not recognized.  I did a little research, and Canon Print Inkjet Selphy app was recommended, but that did not work either.  I only use my Chromebook at home, but I do need to print.  I have had more problems with this Chromebook than I want.  Printing used to be supported on this, and it got taken away this past summer, hence loading a print service.  Now that is not working either.  Is there a new app that is compatible to my Chromebook that will work and continue to work without becoming outdated?  I need help as I really did not want to buy another laptop right now as I haven't had this Chromebook all that long, and being retired I am not one to waste money. I do feel I have with my Chromebook.  Please advise on what will work.  Thank you for any imput.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements