cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 with error code B200 (Series MX920)

gnc
Contributor
How do you clear the B200 Support Code on my Printer? I can't do anything with the printer until the B200 code is removed and does not pop up as soon as I power up the printer. AND what causes the B200 code to be active all of a sudden?? My printer is no longer in warranty, but has worked fine until this code issue appeared all of a sudden! Your nearest service center is over 250 miles away----hardly worth while to keep printer if no "work a round" is provided, and I doubt I'd buy another Canon if this issue is not resolved!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gnc
Contributor
I found how to remove & replace the print head (after cleaning it up a bit), but I still get the B200 Support Code. Does this mean I must buy a new print head???

View solution in original post

155 REPLIES 155

I tried this method and there was a ton of ink that poured out and I figured this was going to be the solution. Unfortunately, upon reassembly and multiple power cycling I still get the B200 code. Any other ideas? I'm stumped and really don't want to go down the road of another new printer/print head that cost roughly the same.

success!

Just "success!" ? What does that mean?

had error code B200, followed the posted procedure for washing out the printer heads and it worked

Thanks for clearifying.  I still can't get it to work and I really loved the printer so i am getting a new one and a 4 year warranty with it.   Thanks, jakeshjo

did you purchase the accidental damage for it? 

can you include the link to the posted procedure??

How did you have success in removing the B200 error??

gnc
Contributor
I finally gave up and bought another printer as the print head replacement was to expensive. I liked the MX922 printer so I decided to buy another. So far the replacement printer is working fine, and I kept the original printer for PARTS!

Good Idea

Announcements