cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Support Code 6502

treyday
Apprentice

I am having a big issue with my printer it is saying support code 6502 and that the yellow triangle is blinking along with the copy button on my printer and I have just put new ink in printer can anyone help me out I have never had this problem before and it says not recognizing the new ink cartridges. Can anyone help please

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello treyday!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using to connect to your printer?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

thanks for the help

My printer is MX922

Using Windows 11

Code 6502 showing up

I just got new ink for the printer20230402_144728.jpg

20230402_144725.jpg

Hi,

I recommend performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If the does not resolve the issue, the printer would require service. If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements