cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX340 Driver Availability

suecon
Apprentice

They tell me that my printer. MX340. Has retired how can? How can I find a drive to use this computer? It is a great computer? But they are saying that it retired The scanner works good.

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What computer operating system.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Following up on John's request.  

Drivers are available for Windows 10.  They might also work for W11.  Mac OS doesn't have as much support.  It can likely be installed under some versions with limited functionality.  I don't believe the older CUPs (printer) or ICA (scanner) drivers can be installed under Ventura.  The printer is approx 13 yrs old.  This needs to be considered.   

Canon Support for PIXMA MX340 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

suecon
Apprentice

I meant to say that they are saying that my printer has retired and I cannot find a drive to make it work the scanner works very well how can I find a drive to make it work with my computer

What computer operating system?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

mtcboston
Apprentice

This is my problem also. I recently bought a new Microsoft laptop and when I attempt to connect to the printer wirelessly it tells me the driver is unavailable. When I searched for the driver on the canon website they are telling me they do not support this model anymore. Where can I find a driver that would be compatible with this printer? It still works just fine even though old.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements