cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP610 replacement suggestion

CJC444
Contributor

Hello

I had to replace my Pixma 610 as it would not support my new computer..??...I am highly distressed with what I was 'encourgaged' to buy...another brand.    Is it possible to find what I would call 'an updated, or upgraded...Pixma 610?

There seems to be no way I can connect to Canon directly.

Thanks....

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!

We're sorry that you couldn't find a way to get in touch with our team regarding your retired printer. The phone number is 800-385-2155. Nobody at Canon will suggest you purchase anything other than a Canon product. Whoever you spoke with likely wasn't Canon sales. 

Rest assured, the contact information is on the top right side of our site, but here's a shortcut: https://www.usa.canon.com/contact-us

Stephen_0-1674497581081.png

CJC444
Contributor

I may already have posted.  I had a Canon pixma 610 and I loved it.  Had to upgrade from Windows 7 and went to a mini Mac.  Sales person suggested an hp printer...which is garbage !!   You will all know but not me...why the 610 was 'not compatible' with mini Mac.  We are going back to a Canon soon....but I really would like a 610 that has whatever 'upgrade' it needs to work with the Windows 11 which I also am going back to.       Any suggestions?  I have become a bit confused with all the choices.   I do not need:  wireless.   It is a Home Printer but well used.

Any suggestions are so appreciated.   Thanks

Announcements