cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG7720 printing blank pages

Habu
Contributor

Hello everyone,
I've got here with a different problem, but somehow the same. My MG7720 printer got the printhead squares double walls but printing all the colours somehow ok. Doing an automatic and manual cleaning made the colours better but the lines at the top of the page were still double - issue reflected in the text as well. Many rows printed with double letters.

Talking with Canon support I ended up ordering a new printhead & set of ink cartridges - which did solve the issue with the double letters but now my printer print NO Colors at all. As you can see in my Nozzle Check below, no colours are coming out. Nothing with the old printhead, nothing with the new printhead. Brand new ink cartridges, regular cleaning, deep cleaning, nothing works.

The only error I have is when I do an Automatic Printhead Alignment I get the 2500 error as is in the below screenshot. Anyone any idea what's wrong with this printer?

Canon doesn't seem to be any worried about my problems with their product even after spending so much money on new ink and new printhead. Please help!

Capture.JPG

Automatic Printhead Alignment Error with NEW Canon Printhead:

IMG_20210626_162821.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Habu,

Because replacing the printhead and performing printhead cleanings did not get colors to print, it would appear that your PIXMA MG7720 would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Monady throuigh Saturday, 9am to 9pm. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements