cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 won't respond

zolo89
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a Pixma MG3600 printer and every time I try to print something it says it's not responding. I have two computers and have tried to print on both of them and I still get the same error. I'm using Windows 10 on both of them. Any advice or help? Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

I have a PIXMA MG3600 printer and scanner. I have Windows 10 Home 22H2. I use the printer via WiFi. The printer isn't printing or scanning. I also have an all in 1 PC that runs Windows 10.

PIXMA MG3600 is the series, not the model. Can you give us the model from the unit itself, please? 

The version is MG3620.

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings. You will want to check the following: 

• Is the connection active?
  • Does the SSID match the network your computer is connected to? 
  • What is the signal strength listed? 
  • Does the IP address start with a 192 or 10? 

We look forward to your reply. 

I was able to get the printer to print but I can't use it via WIFI. An example could be using a computer with it via WIFI. I've tried all of the trouble shooting steps when trying to reinstall the printer software to access it via WIFI but it won't work. 

Hi,

If you router has a WPS button, you can try connecting the printer via the WPS method using the steps HERE

If you are able to connect via WPS, then you can reinstall the printer on your computer and select the wireless option during the setup. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements