cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 Can't print Avery labels using a Mac

km10
Apprentice

I too suddenly experienced any type of avery labels being printed; one day (after being able to use SEVERAL avery templates and printing without experiencing any issues) upon using it the previous day, my printer just stopped recognizing the avery label paper and only fed it through the printer without any text - very frustrated when not one single setting was changed!

2 REPLIES 2

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.
If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.
If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.
Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I have had the most luck printing Avery labels using MS Word.  It includes templates for all of their labels.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements