cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2550S Print cut off at the end of the paper

Kliean
Apprentice

IMG_20240506_194535.png

 Please Help me, I need to print a lot of documents but the lines is always cut off whenever I'm printing and it gives me headache. I already did everything and it always remain the same.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Do you see any error messages?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

My printer model, is Canon Pixma 2550s

Windows 11

I connect using usb

I always see an error message that says there is a paper jammed but there isn't

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA 2250S isn't sold or supported here in the United States.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Based on your image / diagram, it looks like the image or document exceeds the printable area of the page.  This can be a zoom or magnification setting.  Without a specific example, I'm only guessing based on the information you presented. 

What type of documents are they?

Do all of them print outside of the page margins?

Have you tried printing from another application?

😃  We are happy to try and help, but will need more information please.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements