cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Orange light blinks 4 times

bmi
Apprentice

I setup my MG2522 and the orange light won’t stop blinking. Even though everything is setup correctly. I tried to “restart” it but it still flashes orange. It does 4 blinks, then power button is green for a second. I don’t know what to do to fix the problem. It’s new still so I’m not sure why it’s not working. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, bmi!  According to our knowledge base, four flashes means that at least one of your ink cartridges might not be properly installed.  We recommend double-checking that.

If the problem persists or if this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

I’m not very knowledgeable about printers. The ink after removing them started to leak. Could this be a problem?

This procedure simply consists of making sure you removed the protective tape on each of your cartridges, that they're each in the right spot, and that they're both all the way in to the point that they click into place.  If you've done this and the error light still blinks after turning the printer back on, we recommend that you contact our support team at the links provided above.

Hope this helps!

Announcements