cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Not Printing, Only Shows Up as Scanner

Bibi-41
Apprentice

It's supposed to print but it's not printing. Then when I set it up it says it's a scanner.

4 REPLIES 4

James_C

Hi, Bibi-41!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE to search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Windows

Hi,

Delete the printer from your computer and then disconnect the printer. Once the printer is disconnected, restart your computer and then enter your model on the usa.canon.com support page and select the drivers and downloads tab. 

You will then want to reinstall the MG2500 series printer driver and start the driver install. During the install you will be asked to connect the scanner to your computer. After the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm in Windows 11 S Mode.  I can't reload the driver.

Announcements