cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2522 Ink needed for Model K10392

hank5459
Contributor

I have a new K10392 and trying to match the ink cartridge model numbers required. I'm confused, don't know why - this should be easy. I don't have access to the printer to check the cartridge numbers. Thoughts? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, hank5459!  We typically identify printers by their model name which appears on the top or front of the printer, and that same naming is how we list printers across our web sites.  We did a bit of digging and it sounds like you might have the PIXMA MG2522.  In this case, the model number is on the top of the printer just above the power button.  You can order inks for that printer right HERE.

If you have a different model, please let us know and we'll be glad to help!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

normadel
Authority
Authority

That's not a Canon model number. It's something else. You need to identify the printer by its name.

hank5459
Contributor

Canon.jpegCanon.jpeg

@normadel no help. Anyone else?

normadel
Authority
Authority

Like i said, that's not the model NAME.  The model of the printer is on the front or top of the printer. It's obvious if you're looking at the printer!

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, hank5459!  We typically identify printers by their model name which appears on the top or front of the printer, and that same naming is how we list printers across our web sites.  We did a bit of digging and it sounds like you might have the PIXMA MG2522.  In this case, the model number is on the top of the printer just above the power button.  You can order inks for that printer right HERE.

If you have a different model, please let us know and we'll be glad to help!

hank5459
Contributor

Thank you Danny for the info and your graciousness. I do not have access to the printer and the only ID provided was the picture above. Thanx. again. 

Announcements