cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G620 can no longer printer 4x6?

rkwok96
Apprentice

I've had a G620 for a bit over a year now, and it's been great up until last week. 8.5x11 and 4x6 prints were coming out beautifully with no problems. However, 4x6 printing is no longer working as of this week. I load up the paper and select "4x6 paper" in the app/PC software as usual, and hit print. The paper goes into the printer and immediately comes out the exit tray, with nothing printed. It gives me error 1300 (paper jam), but there is no paper jam at all. 8.5x11 prints are still working fine, but I'm not sure why 4x6s are no longer working.

I've tried Roller Cleaning, re-inserting the power cable, and even doing a reset. However, I still cannot print 4x6s. Does anyone know what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have not done so, I recommend going uninstalling the printer driver and then restarting your computer. After the restart, reinstall the driver from the Canon website and then try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers as you suggested, but the issue still occurs, error 1300 and all. The same result happens when I use the Canon PRINT app on my phone. The 4x6 paper goes in and comes out immediately without anything printing.

Hi,

At this point, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I have registered my printer. However, on the "Service and Support" page, I see no option to contact Canon support directly.  I am not sure where to even begin looking for contact information. Is there a place where I can submit a ticket or something similar?

Hi. If you've registered your current model printer, you should see a button at the bottom left side that says "Service & Support." That will show you all the products that you have registered. Click on your product, and then you'll see all options for support that are available and the hours.

Announcements