cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 scan function not working after update to macOS Sonoma

slumming
Apprentice

After the recent Apple update to Sonoma 14.0, the scanner function does not work.  The error message is:

No camera or scanner selected.    Worked great before this change.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Please click HERE and when the printer's support page opens, select the software and drivers option. You will want to download and install IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.4.1.1. 

Once the software is installed, open printers and scanners on your computer and remove the printer and then add it back on. Once that is done, open IJ Scan Utility and try to scan again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the exact model Canon printer in the PIXMA G series you are using (i.e. PIXMA G6020?) Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

The model is a G6020.  But the model shown when I click on printers is G6000 series.  

Also, I can't find the software for the G6000.  I am using version 3, but wonder if there is an update that would solve this problem.

Hi,

Please click HERE and when the printer's support page opens, select the software and drivers option. You will want to download and install IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.4.1.1. 

Once the software is installed, open printers and scanners on your computer and remove the printer and then add it back on. Once that is done, open IJ Scan Utility and try to scan again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements