cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 not recognizing Canon Ink

jfpetutti
Apprentice

I have been using My Image Garden on 2 different laptops for quite some time now, but all of a sudden, it won't work on one of them any longer. When I try to open the program, it says something about it doesn't recognize the ink as being Canon ink and it's the ink that came with the printer! Does anyone know anything about this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, we will need to gather some more information. Please reply with the answers to the following questions: 

1. Does this only happen in My Image Garden or anytime you print? 
  2. Does an error code appear along with the message or a code on the printer screen? 
  3. Are you enrolled in the PIXMA Print Plan or Automatic Replenishment Service from Canon? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Be advised, if you would like assistance with this issue in real time, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. 

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

So far, it has only happened in My Image Garden. There is no error code and no, I am not enrolled in the print plan or automatic replenishment service from Canon.

Hi,

It looks like the issue is with My Image Garden and normally I would say remove it and reinstall but that program is not listed with your printer on the Canon Support Page. You can try using Easy-PhotoPrint Editor which is the software that is replacing My Image Garden going forward. You can download the software from HERE

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements