cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3520 Black streaks when printing

Catscott88
Apprentice

I have a Pixma G3520. It has been printing a single black streak on the back of the page for a while, but today has started printing multiple black streaks on the front. I have performed all of the cleaning maintenance tools via the settings menu. When I opened the printer up it was very messy inside, black/green ink coming off of every part I touch. Does this mean something is leaking? The clear strip was also covered in ink.

2 REPLIES 2

Catscott88
Apprentice

1000029770.jpg

1000029769.jpg

1000029768.jpg

  Here are some photos of the inside and also how it is printing.

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Your printer isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements