cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 6460

Jene-4
Apprentice

Bought Canon Pixma MG6460 recently  Needed Air printer for home network.. It works with my MacBook +MacBook  Pro, iPad and iPhone., Was told I could connect it to my Desk Top (eMac) with USB but will not download even thouggh Ive got it showing on the Print Fax set up. Cant select model however because its not shown. I have an idea it maybe that my old work horse the eMac is not compatible with new printers it's OSX 10.4.11

Guess I just need it confirming before I waste any more time getting the two to recognise each other.

1 REPLY 1

Jene-4
Apprentice

Bought Canon Pixma MG6460 recently  Needed Air printer for home network.. It works with my MacBook +MacBook  Pro, iPad and iPhone., Was told I could connect it to my Desk Top (eMac) with USB but will not download even thouggh Ive got it showing on the Print Fax set up. Cant select model however because its not shown. I have an idea it maybe that my old work horse the eMac is not compatible with new printers it's OSX 10.4.11

Guess I just need it confirming before I waste any more time getting the two to recognise each other.

Announcements