cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only my desktop won't print. But I can scan.

echung168
Contributor

I'm at a loss for words. I can print with my mobile devices including iPads, iPhones, and Macbooks. I cannot print with my desktop computer. I believe that I have ALL the drivers installed including all optional installations. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I restarted my computer. I had updated. I had disconnected my ethernet and only had my WiFi turned on. I connected the WiFi to all possible connections in the home including the router itself, the WiFi points, mesh systems, and extenders. Nothing is working. I just can't seem to print from my desktop. It was working fine when I first got my desktop. I just tried printing a few months back and it suddenly stopped working.

Did Canon just say, "we're just going to stop all support and updates to the MX922"?! There seems to be a lot of issues with this model from what I've been seeing online.

Edit: I am running Windows 10 Home from my desktop with updated drivers and software. MacOS and other Apple products are all updated to current systems as well.

Edit 2: I just wanted to test if scanning works after updating the firmware on my printer to 3.041. I can scan documents into my desktop but it still won't print. (If it wasn't clear, when I go to print something from my desktop the print reader just tells me that my printer is offline.)

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, echung168!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, I have updated the post. My desktop is on a Windows 10 with everything currently up to date.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements