cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PIXMA TS302 blinking green and orange warning lights alternating

rhayes
Apprentice

It seems to have power, I removed all of the orange tape, but does not seem to be connecting to the network. I tried restarting the router and then turning on the printer while the router was rebooting, no luck. I've installed drivers on my devices and they can't see the printer. Holding down the network or direct buttons. The lights flash green orange green orange, then a slight pause and the cycle repeats.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rhayes,

The error that you are experiencing is an indication that your PIXMA TS302 would require service. 

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat to obtain your warranty options. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged into your account, please click on Service & Support on the left side and then the Chat Support or Phone Support button.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rhayes,

The error that you are experiencing is an indication that your PIXMA TS302 would require service. 

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat to obtain your warranty options. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged into your account, please click on Service & Support on the left side and then the Chat Support or Phone Support button.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements