cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TS3122 is stuck in Queue

Ecurless
Apprentice

I can't seem to print anything from my computer. It just gets stuck in queue for several minutes and an error message that the printer is not responding shows up. My system has Windows 10.

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What build of windows 10 are you running?

Hint...  click the start menu and type "winver" "no quotes) and press enter.

-Check to see if your Print Spooler is running?

Hint: click the start menu and type "services.msc" no quotes and press enter.

When the Services applet opens, scroll for the Print Spooler Service...  is it running?

Now other questions:

Did it ever work? (Yes/No)?

If yes, what's changed?

How is the printer connected? (USB or Wireless)?

Have you upgraded or changed something recently?

What troubleshooting steps have you performed?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

Print Spooler does seem to be running.

It did work before.

Nothing seemed to change. I just turned it on and its now not working. The printer is physically connected to my system with a USB cable. I have not made any upgrades since it last worked. I have not tried any troubleshooting steps yet.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Ecurless,

Please update your version of Windows 10 to the latest version, as older versions had issues with the print spooler.

To do this, please use the information on this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/update-windows-10-3c5ae7fc-9fb6-9af1-1984-b5e0412c556a#:....

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements