cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA TS3522 getting errors with black and color ink cartridges

pennyhrc
Contributor

Hello guys, this might’ve been asked already but I bought a canon printer. I have change the ink cartridges on it three times this time I did the same exact thing I did usually but now it is telling me that it’s an error and the black and the color on the display of both lit up. I did try to reset the printer. I also took the cartridges back out and it said to stand them straight up and put them back in and try to reset it again and nothings working. Does anybody have any ideas? 

7 REPLIES 7

Britteny
Enthusiast

Thanks for joining the conversation, pennyhrc!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

OK it’s a canon PIXMATS3522

If someone can go back to me, I really need to figure this out because I need to print out a project that I was just in the middle of and I need to print it out

Hi,

Could you take a picture of the ink cartridges and attach it to your reply. If you are not able to take a picture, please reply with the information that is listed on the cartridges. 

We look forward to your reply. 

pennyhrc
Contributor

IMG_3124.jpeg

 It’s the same I’ve been using 

Hi pennyhrc,

We can only guarantee the compatiblity of genuine Canon ink cartridges for use with your PIXMA TS3522.  To resolve this error, please contact the manufacturer of the ink cartridges that you are using or please replace them with new, genuine Canon ink cartridges.  You may purchase them here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/shop/ink-paper-toner?find=pixma-ts-pixma-ts3522-10460&sid=Q4l1bgOddA

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Well I contacted the company they printed the wrong ink cartridge info on the printer so I bought the wrong ink 

Announcements