cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon PIXMA iP8750 is only printing in the top left quarter of page

AlexKeith
Apprentice

When I print the whole page is shrunk into the top left hand quarter of the page.  I am working off an iMac operating system Sonomoa 14.4.1 - I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and it makes no difference.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

Thanks for posting!

The IP8700 is the family of your printer. What is the exact model?

Do you have the drivers and software installed from the Canon site? You can get the whole suite at https://canon.us/jistart 

What software or app(s) are you printing from? Does it happen with everything you print?

We look forward to hearing from you with any updates!

It is a canon IP8750 - I clicked on the link you suggested and downloaded the relevant printer driver and it has made no difference.  Any other thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The IP8750 isn't sold or supported by the team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements