cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mg 3520

rbutler
Apprentice

This is the second model MG3520 I have. I took the orginal back to HHGregg (eletronic store I purchsed from) because it began to malfunction about 3 weeks after using it. Now this one is doing the same thing.

It suddenly stops pulling paper in and constantly sends error messages to my computer so my computer won't even send a print job, it just tells me my printer is in error mode. I've already turned it off, unplugged it, checked for papaer jams. All the usual issues. If I cannot figure this out I will be taking it back again for a 3rd replacement. & if this issue arises again I will be upgrading to a different brand & will be sending a grievance letter to the company. All I want/need is a printer, copier, scanner. I don't think that's too much to ask. If you come to my job (Panera Bread) you will get a hot (or cold) meal that is exactly what you paid for. I do my job, why can't everybody else? At Panera my customers expect a hot cup of soup & that is what I provide. Canon is a company that produces numerous eletronics including printers. I expect one that will work for more than 3 weeks. Please provide me with one, or find a different profession.

Thanks

Angry & frustrated in Fl

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, rbutler!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rbutler,

Is there an error on the LCD of your PIXMA MG3520?  If so, what error do you see?

If you would like this issue resolved faster, real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to assist you with this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements