cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS Ventura and new TR4720

jonathanlee571
Apprentice

Hello fellow cannon community I just purchased a new TR4720 from the University Bookstore last week and it worked perfectly on every device in the house. Thank you. However, a OS update for Ventura installed automatically and the scanner printer no longer function. I get a error. When will a new driver be available for this system? Should I return it as the new operating system does not work with the new printer. Failed to open a connection to the device (-21345) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software for the printer same results. This is for Ventura 13.0.1 printer was purchased last week. 

16687525520348800023400352115741.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Remove the printer and restart your Mac. Once that is done go back into printers and scanner and select add printer.

How many TR4700's appear? When you reinstalled in the printer after the OS update, did you reinstall the Master Setup (Mac) file from the Canon website?

We look forward to your reply.

jonathanlee571
Apprentice

No this did not resolve it, thanks for your reply, it says online however it will not wake it up to scan inside of the mac software, the ij scan works however I have to manually turn the scanner on now also. This has the same result as before.

Announcements