cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG8120 Wi-Fi connects (Uverse). PC connects. Unable to print via wireless.??????

soonerrn
Apprentice
The Printer will connect to the wireless (Uverese) router no problem. Same with my PC.  The problem is with printing in the wireless LAN mode.  I can plug in and print via USB, but that defeats the purpose.  I changed ISP recently and had a hard wired cable modem and a  wireless router that I plugged the printer into and printed via the connection from the PC to the router.  Now everything is wireless. The catch is the printer is one room and the modem is in another. The only way I am able to print is to hook up the PC to the printer, not why I purchased a Wi-Fi printer. Windows 8 by the way.
Thanks
1 REPLY 1

Crista
Whiz

Hi soonerrn!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating systems (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Announcements