cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6620 printing malfunction need help asap

aschulte
Apprentice

Hello, my Pixma MG6620 was printing perfectly fine a week ago. Now, all of the sudden, it is printing blank pages. The ink is full and yet nothing is printing on the paper. I have tried everything. I have reset everything upon the printer and even removed and re added it to my laptop. Nothing is working and I need to print stuff for work. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!! Thank You. I was also trying to look at the printer website on my settings and it was asking for a username and password which I have no clue what that is either. Please, I need help! 

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Aschulte,

If you are getting blank prints, it usually point to a problem with ink or the print head. In this situation, you can try reseating the ink and print head using the steps in the link HERE. Once the ink has been resat, you can try a nozzle check to test the hardware using the steps in the link HERE. 

If the nozzle check is blank or missing colors, you can try cleaning the print head using the steps in the link HERE. If you have tried 2-3 cleaning and it did not work, you can try a deep cleaning to see if it resolves the issue.

If that does not resolve the issue, it will usually mean there is something wrong with the ink or the printer needs service. You can try replacing the ink for any missing colors in the nozzle check to see if they start to appear on the nozzle check. If the colors are still missing, you can use the link HERE to log into your MyCanon account and check what service options are available.

Announcements